Wholesale & Collaborations
Are you a boutique or e-commerce store owner? We are so thankful to all those lovely people who have contacted us enquiring about wholesale.
We are not set up as a traditional wholesale business, so we are not able to work with everyone, but we love partnering with a small number of likeminded enterprises.
OUR OFFERING ON FAIRE
A limited range of our products is available to shop wholesale on Faire.
Shop using our direct link and https://mayamiko.faire.com and get lots of benefits including discounts, rebates and free shipping (offers vary and are handled by Faire)
OUR WHOLESALE PRINCIPLES
1. All our styles are designed for longevity, so you can order from current or past collections for your wholesale order. You can mix and match across collections
2. Prints: our prints as seen on the website are ‘first come, first served’ because we have limited stock available in the prints you see online, so you will be offered a range of prints to choose from available at the time of ordering.
3. Plains: we can restock our organic certified plain cottons and linen, so feel free to order any time, however depending on the colour or material, a minimum quantity might apply
4. As we hold minimum stock at any time in London, your garments will be made to order. Please allow 4-8 weeks from ordering to delivery depending on the size of the order... although sometimes our wonderful tailors do make small miracles and we can ship sooner. If your products happen to be in stock in London, we will ship them to you in a matter of days, or we can split shipments as needed. Oh, postage and duties come on top, but we have negotiated really good rates for you!
5. At this point we are not offering white label services, and note that we are not a supplier of T-shirts or hoodies for printing.
Please fill out the form on this page to get the latest wholesale price list and selection, and please note that as Covid has hit us hard, we may be limited in what we can offer you at this time. When you email us requesting information for wholesale, we will add you to our wholesale mailing list (legitimate interest), as the most efficient way to keep you informed. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Can't wait to work with you!
SELLING YOUR PRODUCTS ON MAYAMIKO
If your values and product aesthetic are aligned, and you would like to amplify your voice through the Mayamiko platform, we are open to exploring this with you. We have over time brought to our customers a number of beautiful, sustainably and ethically made products, including jewellery, bags, homeware and beauty.
We love to create together with like-minded humans. If you would like to talk to us about a collaboration, feel free to drop us a line. Collaborations include: shoots, co-designed and co-created products, creative shows, performances and more.
We all learn from our mistakes... and we made many, so we did a great deal of learning! If you are starting a responsible brand, platform or other initiative, or pivoting your focus and need some help, we are able to offer flexible consultancy services, from one-off sessions to long term support. Our expertise spans across ethical and sustainable sourcing, strategy, communications, branding and marketing. Get in touch to discuss your needs, we'd love to hear from you.
INTERVIEWS, SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT, WORKSHOPS
We are open to working with organisations, companies and educational institutions who are promoting conversations about vitally important topics such as sustainability, ethics, fairness, human rights and transparency in business as well as crafts and slow living, which have been developing through our work. If you have a request for an interview, speaking or writing engagement, workshop. project or research initiative, please fee free to get in touch.
We receive many requests to contribute to individual's academic research, surveys and projects. While we would love to be part of every one of them, and are delighted to see so many of you taking an interest, unfortunately as a small team we cannot answer these requests individually.
We believe the resources we have put together under the About section and in our Moments blog give a good overview, and we suggest you start there.