Cushion Cover - Hand Painted Teal Raindrops
Mayamiko is on a mission to bring joy to your home: for a cosy evening of self-care, or for when you are hosting friends, our table and homeware will add a touch of colour, with a story to tell!
We have partnered with social impact home decor company Tribal Textiles, to bring you beautiful, hand-painted pieces for the home made with love in Zambia
They are decorated with repeated geometric patterns inspired by the heavy raindrops left by notorious African rainfalls during the rainy season.
Using Tribal's signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), this accent pillow is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, and is sure to add style and texture to any interior.
- Size: 46cm x 46cm
- Color: Teal
- Made from 100% African GMO free plain weave cotton
- Backed with solid cotton fabric + vent closure
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Sold without insert
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Delivery: Mayamiko offers Free UK Delivery on orders over £95 by tracked postal service. For orders under £95 and worldwide delivery click here to read out rates