Earthy Geo Face Mask - Buy One Give One
Buy One Give One - Stay safe and stay joyful with a Mayamiko face masks.
For each mask you buy, we will donate one to communities in need through Mayamiko Trust and our other charity partners
Multi Buy Offer
- One Mask - £10
- Any Two Masks - £18 - Code '2MASKSDEAL' at checkout
- Any Three Masks - £27 - Code '3MASKSDEAL' at checkout plus get a FREE pouch worth £3 with your set, while stock lasts
- If you need to buy wholesale, please contact us
How it works:
Our 'around the head' masks are made of skin-friendly cotton fabric that can be washed and reused. The masks come in two layers, the inner one is plain thin breathable cotton; the outer layer is made out of local cotton as well as leftover off-cuts from our collections: true to our zero waste ethos. The masks also have an opening on the inside to insert a filter should you wish to (filter not included)
The masks have two elastic layers that go all the way around the head.
Love this print? We have a matching top and shorts too!
Please read the care instructions - these are not medical grade masks.
- Made of cotton fabric from Malawi that is washable and reusable
- Comes in different prints to match your look. Small fabric imperfections are part of the fun!
- Black or while elastic band goes around the head - should fit snuggly
- Breathable and easy to use, maximum coverage for face and nose
- This mask measures 28cm x 15cm (highest point - nose to chin). This is a slightly smaller size as many of you told us you found the larger size a little too big - more sizes coming soon
- We are unable to accept returns or offer refunds on face masks for hygiene reasons: please check your size or feel free to email us first if you are unsure.
PLEASE NOTE THE 'GIVE ONE' MASK WILL GO DIRECTLY TO BENEFICIARIES AND PARTNER CHARITIES.
Read more about what Mayamiko Trust is doing to respond to the Covid19 crisis here.
If you are interested in larger wholesale orders, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also download the pattern to make your own mask.