Ear Loop Abstract Yellow Face Mask - Buy One Give One
Buy One Give One - Stay safe and stay joyful with a Mayamiko face masks.
For each mask you buy, we will donate one to communities in need through Mayamiko Trust and our other charity partners
Multi Buy Offer
- One Mask - £10
- Any Two Masks - £18 - Code '2MASKSDEAL' at checkout
- Any Three Masks - £27 - Code '3MASKSDEAL' at checkout plus get a FREE pouch worth £3 with your set, while stock lasts
- If you need to buy wholesale, please contact us
Love this print? Have a look at the full edit for matching outfits
How it works:
Our masks are made of skin-friendly cotton fabric that can be washed and reused. The masks come in two layers, the inner one is plain thin breathable cotton; the outer layer is made out of local cotton as well as leftover off-cuts from our collections: true to our zero waste ethos. The masks also have an opening on the inside to insert a filter should you wish to (filter not included).
NOTE: We are unable to accept returns or offer refunds on face masks for hygiene reasons. Please check your size or feel free to email us first if you are unsure.
This mask has two elastic loops that go around the ears (we also have a different design with elastic that goes around the head). We have two sizes at the moment
Bottom Width: 20.5 cm
Height (highest point, nose to chin): 14/14.5cm
Across the middle: 22/22.5cm
Side height: ca 9cm
Bottom Width: 21/21.5 cm
Height (highest point, nose to chin): 15.5cm
Across the middle: 24/24.5cm
Side height: ca 10cm
Please read the care instructions - these are not medical grade masks.
- Made of cotton fabric from Malawi that is washable and reusable
- Comes in different prints to match your look. Small fabric imperfections are part of the fun
- Each mask is different due to fabric placement
- Black or while elastic loops go around the ears
- Breathable and easy to use, maximum coverage for face and nose
PLEASE NOTE THE 'GIVE ONE' MASK WILL GO DIRECTLY TO BENEFICIARIES AND PARTNER CHARITIES.
Read more about what Mayamiko Trust is doing to respond to the Covid19 crisis here.
If you are interested in larger wholesale orders, please get in touch email@example.com
You can also download the pattern to make your own mask.